Stan grew up on the North Shore of Boston and from early on he knew that he wanted to accomplish several things in life:
- Become a consummate visionary
- Build a legacy of impact to the generations to come
- To have fun doing the above 2 items.
He grew up in a thoroughly sales-oriented family whereby he learned much of what he now practices in his work efforts. Key phrases that permeate Stan’s approach:
- Belief in your product or service
- Know your product or service
- Communicate a vision that excites
- Equip potential stakeholders to buy in to the impact
- Be a change agent
- Love people, love people, love people
- Have fun and enjoy the process
I’d love to hear from you if I can be of help in the inculcation of these ideals and practical lessons in your own endeavor, be it for-profit or non-profit.
My wife and I reside near the foothills of the Rockies smack dab in the middle of Colorado.
You can contact me through email@example.com or call me at 719/272-1284. Hope to hear from you soon!